Team Assistant for IT - TSR
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Our Team Assistant assists/helps out the Head of Department and department members in the administrative tasks and projects. The Team Assistant is responsible for various communication, administrative and organizational activities that ensures that the department is well organized. Your responsibilities will be:
* Organize meetings, workshops, trainings and other events in order to ensure the smooth running of the events from administrative point of view;
* Schedule meetings and conference calls with clients, business partners and internal personnel;
* Work in close cooperation with the managers to ensure in time and proper invoicing for the work performed by the members of the department;
* Interface with collaborators and suppliers, office supply service providers, couriers etc.;
* Handle and arrange all protocol activities. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree (e.g. Economics, Social Sciences etc.);
* Advanced knowledge of English;
* Good knowledge of MS Office (World, Excel, PowerPoint);
* Dynamic, assiduous, organized and quality oriented;
* Gets the things done in time, delivers results, likes to solve problems, ability to work under pressure;
* Very good communication skills. It is a plus:
* Relevant experience as Team Assistant, in organizing events;
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.