Order Management Specialist - German (SPS)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs Order Management Specialist - German (SPS) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Order Management Specialist - German
Based in Bucharest
Honeywell is the leader in gas detection, fire systems, personal protective equipment, building controls, home comfort and security, scanning and mobility. Our products and solutions give customers the ability to capture more and better data faster and across a wireless landscape, improve productivity, safety and security, drive better decision making and reduce costs. We are at work in 150 million homes, 10 million buildings, 5,000 industrial facilities and hundreds of gas and electric utilities worldwide.
People are our ultimate differentiator. Bring your passion to a fast paced and professional work atmosphere.
Are you curious about what this role implies?
- The Customer Support Organization has an important role to play as they serve as the primary customer contact for an assigned portfolio of accounts they bring the customers, sales and business operations together
- They are responsible for commercial and operational activities as part of the Order-To-Cash process: i.e. validation and booking of customer orders, managing order changes, providing status updates, managing physical & financial claims with a strong alignment with all relevant internal functions as part of the end-to-end customer experience
- Timely gather all relevant info to accurately respond to all customer queries related to:
product availability, stock levels, list prices where applicable (awareness of confidentiality constraints), lead times, minimum order quantity and/or value
- Act as an active interface between customer, ISC, Logistics, Transportation, Finance and Sales to meet customer expectations, improve the end to end cycle where possible as well as maximize revenue
- Communicates proactively with the customer, providing relevant information to potential delays, relevant status updates on open backlog
- Supports all customer disputes regarding standard return transactions, defective items, damaged shipments and ensures fast resolution in collaboration with other internal department
Then you should have:
We are offering:
Great positions in good industries! Our technologies are changing the world! Be part of Innovation! Join us!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce. For more information visit our website at www.honeywell.com.
© 2017 Honeywell International Inc. All rights reserved.