Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile BI Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Al least 2 year of Experience managing a team of BI Developers
• At least 5 years of BI experience, specifically with SQL server/Teradata DBs in large scale DWH environments
• At least 5 years of experience in design and development of ETL processes in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Broad business understanding and technical capabilities
• Advantage: Experience in Big Data - working with and Hadoop ecosystem (specifically Apache Spark) and Google big data platform
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / IS Engineering / Related field
• Highly motivated and independent
• High English language skills.
• Take a major role in building a professional and competence BI team
• Full responsibility on the developers and delivery of the development tasks assigned to the team
• Matrix management of the other team members (DBA, QA and reporter) - coordinating and tracking the tasks incidents’.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official trainings and certifications
• English, French, soft skills trainings
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
• Professional and friendly working environment.