This job is no longer active!
View all jobs MindGeek active
View all jobs IT Recruiter active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Never heard of MindGeek?
MindGeek is a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties; a leader in its activity. But that’s only what we do, not who we are. So who are we? The best way to describe us would be nothing less than awesome! An overstatement? We don’t think so. And neither will you if you come work with us!
- Currently undertaking a University degree or certificate in Human Resources or relevant experience
- Interest in recruitment in a fast-paced and growing industry
- Fluent in English
This experience will develop your skills in:
- Successfully review job descriptions in order to understand the needs of the hiring manager as well to ask questions that’ll help identify the right candidate(s)
- Sourcing candidates through various channels including social media and utilizing Boolean search
- Learn how to use an ATS
- Identify, source and headhunt potential candidates through innovative sourcing strategies and latest trends
- Search for candidates in all relevant sources (internal candidate database, LinkedIn, etc.) and approach passive candidates (headhunting) when necessary
- Meet candidates in person, telephone, or video conference to assess their qualifications
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques to be competitive and creative with sourcing initiatives
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, universities, employees and social media
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout recruitment and interview process
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.