Senior Java Developer
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
Required Technical Skills
• Relevant work experience
• Software Programming languages Java, J2EE
• Experience with frameworks: Spring
• Experience with Eclipse as development environment
• An understanding of database technologies i.e. data modelling and SQL/ Oracle Database
• Experience with search platforms like SOLR, Elastic Search
• Experience with business-to-business integration using WSDL, SOAP, REST etc.
• Experience with build management tools like Maven, Nexus, Jenkins
• Experience with source control system such as SVN etc.
Required Soft Skills
• Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and independently
• Structured working
• Loves to work in a team, sharing ideas an agreeing the best course of action
• Excellent analytical capability
• Designing systems with consideration of high-level architectural issues.
• Producing design specifications from business requirement documents.
• Estimation of specified development tasks.
• Review and validation of technical requirements
• Frontend and Backend Development and unit testing of applications and web based applications
• Support QA team
• 3rd Level Application Support/ Support the Application Support team
• Work with the infrastructure team to optimize hardware and software integration.
• Provide Hands-on problem solving
• Plan and negotiate with peers to meet deadlines.
• Work with the Release Manager to plan our releases.
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount