Business Process Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Camusat RomTelecomunicatii active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Process Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Cerinte
• Relevant studies in Economics or Technical.
• Min 8 years of relevant experience with project and process management, internal controls, risk management or internal audit.
• Experience with ERP & CRM implementations (preferably SAGE X3)
• Experience in the use of information systems that support the delivery of project and process management
• Exposure and practical experience in the planning and delivery of improvement projects
• Experience with lean processes at a strategic level
• Conducting quality reviews and presenting results to key stakeholders
• Knowledge of risk management
• Ability to evaluate information for applicability and relevance
• Ability to present complex information in an easily understood and accessible format
• Proficiency with MS Office applications
• Proficiency with visualization techniques and methodologies
• Proven skills in conducting quality and process reviews
• Communication & influencing skills; proven written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with a diverse range of people and positively influence others to maximize the outcomes.
• Ability to present information to inform internal and external stakeholders in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
• Ability to manage conflict and articulate coherent rationales for action.
• Ability to actively listen, seek out and consider information objectively, and respond to challenging situations with reason and proportionality.
• Analytical & Judgment Skills
• Proven knowledge and experience in working with large volumes of information
• Experience in reviews of work flows and processes in a regulated environment
• Ability to identify, gather and synthesize information and evidence to inform risk-based decision making.
• Ability to source, analyze and evaluate information for applicability and relevance, and to identify significant trends to inform decision making.
• Ability to identify what is important, including causes as well as consequences.
• Demonstrate commitment to personal development and actively seek out learning and development opportunities.
• Capable of proactively identifying and implementing improvements to work practices as required
• Demonstrate a positive approach to change and keep up to date with developments in relevant areas.
The BPM will join a multidisciplinary team with responsibility for the effective management of Camusat business process function. He/she will lead and participate in the delivery and evaluation of Camusat strategic and operational initiatives, with a focus on continuous improvement.
It is mandatory for the BPO to have excellent communication skills and the ability to create standardized methods and approaches for processes management.
• Actively engage in the strategic and operational planning of process improvements
• Management and facilitation of cross-functional teams to identify business process improvement opportunities
• Advising executive teams on progress using clear reporting methods
• Quantifying information and prioritizing project tasks – overseeing project management
• Development of QA systems ensuring adherence to internal audit and regulation standards
• Identification and measurement of performance targets
• Data analysis of existing processes and information flows
• Ensure compliance with information governance
• Motivating salary
• Performance bonuses
• Opportunity to work in major innovative industrial projects
• Performance-based career and development opportunities
• International environment
• Benefits package (medical pass, transportation, wellness etc.)