C Developer (Retail & Food Industry)
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our Client, specialized in the IT Solutions for Retail and Food Industry domains, through the services provided, helps its Clients to improve their technological processes and their IT systems. It benefits from an enthusiastic and competent team, a very well established structural organization, constantly offering, since 1991 support in business optimization, and is now looking to enlarge the teams!
We are seeking a C developer responsible for adapting, designing and coding applications developed in C in Linux environment. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
• Strong knowledge of C in a Linux environment, shared objects, debugging (GDB), GCC.
• Strong knowledge of Linux scripting (Bash, Python, AWK, etc.).
• Good knowledge of low level operating system (IPC, shared memory, semaphores).
• Good knowledge of peripheral device communication via serial lines.
• Good knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL).
• Good understanding of network protocols TCP/IP and network communication layers.
• Skill for writing reusable libraries.
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
• Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
• Experience using databases.
• Understanding of code versioning tools (Git, SVN).
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
• Integrate external solutions.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications for customer critical operations.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.