Data Analyst, Research Operations Team
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SUSTAINALYTICS active
View all jobs Data Analyst, Research Operations Team active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with over 500 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture where our employees are empowered to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial support diversity within our community and offer the possibility of international assignments for our star performers.
To learn more information about us, please visit our website.
• Knowledge and understanding of the services industry (preferably the financial service industry in combination with the SRI/RI market);
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, combined with meticulousness and attention to details;
• Proficient business English oral and writing skills (the company’s working language is English)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and good knowledge of other MS Office tools (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint);
• Master or Bachelor degree in related discipline (business, finance, science, ICT) would be a plus;
• Ability to work towards strict deadlines and high quality standards;
• Experience with, or willingness to learn, database and reporting tools (SQL and PowerBI);
• Flexible mindset and adaptability to a constantly shifting work environment;
• Passion about global sustainability issues like environment protection or human rights is nice to have.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Research Operations team ensures the smooth communication among several teams of the organization, aiming to facilitate information flows across the research value chain. The team is responsible for identifying the entities that form the research universe, initiating and prioritizing updates with the research teams, working with product teams to identify and manage research needs and serving our client teams with coverage checks and bespoke requests. These activities involve working closely with the ICT teams in managing the data that enables our research environment.
POSITION PURPOSE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Data Analyst in Operations team will be involved in a broad range of tasks, combining independent work and collaboration with various stakeholders with the aim to deliver timely and high-quality research to clients. The main responsibilities for this position will be:
• Manage, from a business perspective, the data related to the entities that are the subject of our research and maintain them in all internal systems;
• Support the client relations team by providing information related to the research entities existing in our products, coverage of client or prospects’ portfolios by our research products and planning research according to clients’ needs. For this purpose, you will collaborate with colleagues from all over the world to ensure the timely support for company’s clients and prospects;
• Support and monitor the timely delivery of research by maintaining close communication with several research teams and monitoring the deadlines of specific deliveries;
• Collaborate with ICT teams to provide the necessary configuration of the internal and external tools and platforms in order to enable access for specific stakeholders;
• Collaborate with various stakeholders in the company to innovate the way we deliver data in order to achieve operational excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive compensation package;
• A generous training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
• Excellent medical benefits;
• Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
• Partial reimbursement for public transportation;
• Bonus based on your performance;
• Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
• Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
• New and modern fitted office in a very central area.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEW PROCESS
Sustainalytics thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sustainalytics accepts applications directly from applicants only; no employment or recruitment agencies, please.
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities, upon request.