Distribution Finance Intern
Do you want to have the real hand-on experience with all the departments of a renewed FMCG company? Are you studying Finance or connected fields, and are you keen to broaden your horizon, transfer your theoretical knowledge into action and take on responsibility? Are your ready to team up with a global leader?
If so, this is the perfect time to join Kellogg GBS!
Being the shared service center for Europe, our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. It is this belief that brings us together and sets us apart.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
The perfect credentials for joining our team:
- You are currently studying in a Master’s program in Finance or connected field
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, SAP)
- Self-motivation, Strong analytical skills, and the ability to work independently
- Enthusiastic team player
- Capacity to communicate openly and clearly – in English
- Graduates from Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics and/or Accounting and Management Information Systems preferred
- Previous experience in managing complex database structure reporting
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As an intern for Kellogg GBS, you will embrace our culture of excellence, and you will play an active role in supporting the Finance Business Partners team.
We want to help you grow and learn with us by giving your hands on access to the dynamic and complex environment of FMCG and help you make the first step of your career here @Kellogg!
Together with us you will learn, grow, innovate and collaborate, by taking part in:
- Trainings and workshops
- Hands on projects with direct impact on the company
- Brainstorming and creative activities
- Company events
As an Finance & Accounting Intern, you will have the chance to:
- Extract and report volume for the European freight financial process
- Work closely with Freight Costing team and Freight Analysts to ensure that month end reporting is accurate and timely, providing clear and early visibility on drivers
- Ensure strong financial control environments in the logistics freight environment
- Work closely with the European Distribution Finance Manager to ensure overall freight reporting support is covered
- Draft and Document Freight related reporting processes
- Build individual skills and capabilities through learning opportunities (on-the-job training)
- Perform other responsibilities assigned by GBS Leadership
- Location: Bucharest
- Duration: 6 months
- Type of program: paid internship for students and graduates, with possibility of hiring
If you have the passion and ambition to engage with us in growing our cereal and snacks business, please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your online application (in English) as soon as possible, as we will have ongoing interviews.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site. If you experience any difficulty when applying online please contact: myHR @kellogg.com
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.