Finance EPM Systems Intern
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of W.K. Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
The Finance EPM Systems Intern is responsible for performing a diverse set of work activities included in the end-to-end Record to Report (RTR) and Commercials & Supply Chain Finance Processes for the Kellogg organization.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
We want to help you grow and learn with us by giving your hands on access to the dynamic and complex environment of FMCG and help you make the first step of your career here @Kellogg!
- Performing Master Data Maintenance in SAP and Anaplan
- Cost Centre / GL Account (COA) / Internal Orders / Brands Maintenance and Hierarchies
- New user setups in Anaplan & Finance Sharepoint BPC Reporting only
- Providing support to the business for Actual, Forecast and Budget period close to enable timely reporting of results
- Data loads SAP to Anaplan to BPC
- Running Scripts/Business Rules for data copies and product allocations in Anaplan
- Carryout key checks before, during and after the close
- Consistently meet compliance measures and achieve service level agreements
- Meet service levels outlined in Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and work with the business process outsourcing business process outsourcing (BPO) provider to ensure that Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are delivered seamlessly
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
The perfect credentials for joining our team:
- Holder of a degree in Accounting, Finance or Information Technology;
- High School Diploma or equivalent and significant experience in a related field required
- A minimum of 6 months to 1 year experience in a similar role within a multinational organization;
- Language Skills: English (Required); a second language is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel (Required); Experience with Word, PowerPoint
- Prior Help Desk and troubleshooting experience
- Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Location: Bucharest
- Duration: 6 months
- Type of program: paid internship for students and graduates, with possibility of hiring
If you have the passion and ambition to engage with us in growing our cereal and snacks business, please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your online application (in English) as soon as possible, as we will have ongoing interviews.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site. If you experience any difficulty when applying online please contact myHR @kellogg.com
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.