Internship - Functional Consultant
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
• Fresh Graduate or last-year student with preferred majors in Business/Banking or equivalent;
• Basic knowledge in Financial Markets;
• Good understanding of the market trends and current financial technology ;
• Impeccable professional integrity is a plus.
• Build core knowledge in our Capital Markets solutions;
• Actively work on projects/tasks along with our senior team members;
• Have a personalized learning and development plan;
• Have a high-visibility career path into pre-sales as well as other areas of the company;
• Receive trainings which will improve your Presentation Skills, Communication, Team work.
We have an internship program in Capital Markets so we invite you to join our fantastic Solutions Consulting Engineering (SCE) team in Bucharest.
The Solutions Consulting Engineering (SCE) team is a group of business and technology professionals qualified with diverse and specialized skills and backgrounds gained with large financial institutions, technology providers and Finastra.