Experienced Audit Associate
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile TPA Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Experienced Audit Associate active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
TPA is one of the leading tax, accounting and audit services companies in Romania and Central and South Eastern Europe. From our offices in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca we cover all regions of the country. TPA Romania currently has 8 partners and more than 130 full-time employees providing support to our clients in the fields of Tax Advisory, Accounting, Auditing, Advisory and Legal.
The TPA Group is an independent member of Baker Tilly Europe Alliance and is thus able to provide to its clients a worldwide network of tax advisors, auditors and consultants.
Thanks to our alliance with the Baker Tilly International network, the 11 countries of the independent TPA Group are perfectly connected at global level, and we are able to provide high-quality services in all the main business centres and regions of the world.
* Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 1
* Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in accounting or other business field of study.
* Knowledge Preferred: Demonstrates knowledge of statutory accounting and IFRS
* Skills Preferred: Proficient technical skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access) and strong analytical skills.
* Working experience identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; communicating with the client in an organised and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritising and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
* Working experience as a team member: understanding personal and team role; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
* Relationships: Communicating confidently and effectively using a variety of communication styles across different contexts.
Our Audit & Advisory practice provides independent reporting to stakeholders. We perform:
- Financial statement and internal control audits
- Business and performance reporting
- Due diligence work
As part of our Audit & Advisory team, we collaborate with clients, get to know their businesses, and then assure that the financial information they report is clear and reliable and according to the applicable standards. We stand firm on quality and integrity. Our professionals are constantly challenged with a high learning curve. You will learn through training programs and on-the-job interaction with co-workers and clients. You'll have mentors and coaches. The ACCA Professional scheme degree is optional, but recommendable. The program is fully supported by the firm, consisting in study leave, exam fees and tuition. We want high performance and high quality, and we want you to be challenged and fulfilled here.
TPA Group is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in audit and assurance, tax and advisory services. Learn more about us by accessing our web page.
At TPA Romania, you are in the right place to enhance your technical and soft skills, to have a voice to be listened to and to have an impact in your working environment. Our approach to ongoing development and involvement shapes employees into leaders, irrespective of the role or job title.
What will you do if you work as Experienced Audit Associate in TPA Romania?
You'll work with clients and colleagues, you’ll ask questions and test assumptions. You'll help determine if companies are properly preparing financial statements and others can rely on. You'll assist the Senior Auditors, Managers and the Partner in delivering assurance engagements. You’ll give and you’ll receive feedback. You’ll be part of a team that has a focus in conducting quality audits and combines skills and experience to help companies address their challenges. You have an opportunity to work with clients in a variety of industries.
We are ready to welcome you in our young and competitive team, to offer you a friendly working environment, company support for the ACCA (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK) costs and training, paid study leave, flexible time schedule during the low audit season (summer time) and continuous professional development opportunities.