Microwave Planning and Integration Engineer
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
• Diploma in Telecommunication or Electrical / Electronic Engineering or minimum 3 years practical experience in planning or deploying Microwave Planning and Integration project;
• Good knowledge in Microwave principle;
• Familiar with Microwave tools such as IQ-LINK, Pathloss, U2000
• Knowledge and experience of Microwave product Technologies such as Huawei, Nokia,SIAE is preferred
• Problem diagnosis and resolution skills are essential;
• Fluency in French and English;
• Autonomous, strong learning and team cooperation ability;
• Able to travel in France
• Execute the activities with Microwave planning/integration & commissioning process.
• External and internal interface for project coordination
• NE Creation (RTN) in U2000
• Script creation/correction for RTN
• Daily checking of the integrated links
• Troubleshooting on live network with customer impact.
• Transmission Capacity analysis
• Line of Sight Test
• Link Engineering
• Link Commissioning and Integration
What we offer
We offer an international career with professional development opportunities. You will gain exposure to the latest technologies. Our office is a dynamic and friendly place, where like-minded professionals exchange and build know-how. We promote and reward talent and invite you to grow with us.