Continuous Integration Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Continuous Integration Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Experience of working in an agile environment, test driven development
• Solid understanding of DevOps principles and practices such as Continuous Integration and delivery
• Experience with implementation of continuous integration
• Expertise in Software Configuration Management, Build Management, Deployment and Release Management Automation such as CI, CD, DevOps Knowledge and understanding of the various DEV practice in the market / industry
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• Expertise in Continuous integration, packaging, reporting and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus, Ansible, Docker, Maven, Gradle, Puppet, Rundeck etc
• One or more version control tools such as GIT Lab, SVN etc
• Expertise in writing scripts in Linux shell scripts
• Working experience in any type of Cloud Ex: CloudStore
• Familiarity with tools used for Development, test-driven development, unit testing, code-coverage, static analysis, and functional test automation like Selenium.
• Familiarity with content management tools like Oracle WCS
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Willing to travel 10% of the time.
• Engage with the Developers and identify their development gaps and enable the Continuous Integration, automation of deployments with the available tools, techniques and implement the best practices and solutions.
• Analyse the development methodologies and strategies followed by the developers and recommend the available tools (development, test and build) and techniques.
• Enable successful DevOps (Agile Operations) by transition the code from Dev/ Test to Staging until Production.
• Work to continuously improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the build and test systems.
• Ensure appropriate practice for documentation of build content and deployment instructions are maintained.
• Perform maintenance and troubleshoot of CI build / test / deployment systems. Work across various users (development / testing / deployment / infrastructure) and project teams to ensure continuous operation of build and test.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Create and maintain fully automated CI build processes for multiple technology products.
• Responsible for ensuring the vision and implementation of CI that effectively ensure project visibility, and report against delivery metrics.
• Create documents for Suppliers when migrating from old tools to new tools.
• Continual maintenance and improvement of automation.
• Continuous Delivery Design and Implement scalable build, test and deployment systems applying Continuous Integration/Delivery concepts.
• Own successful continuous delivery of product from Development to QA to handover to IT Operations
• New team;
• Ongoing project;
• Team works agile with Germany and Spain;
• Automations on private cloud platform;
• Platform is build now.