Senior DevOps Engineer
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Experience of working in an agile environment, test driven development
• Solid understanding of DevOps principles and practices such as Continuous Integration and delivery
• Experience with implementation of continuous integration
• Solid Knowledge in Software Configuration Management, Build Management, Deployment and Release Management Automation such as CI, CD, DevOps Knowledge and understanding of the various DEV practice in the market / industry.
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• Solid Knowledge in Continuous integration, packaging, reporting and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus, Ansible, Docker, Maven, Puppet, Kubernetes, Terraform;
• One or more version control tools such as GIT Lab, SVN;
• Solid Knowledge in writing scripts Bash or Python;
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Engage with the Developers and identify their development gaps and enable the Continuous Integration, automation of deployments with the available tools, techniques and implement the best practices and solutions.
• Analyse the development methodologies and strategies followed by the developers and recommend the available tools (development, test and build) and techniques.
• Enable successful DevOps (Agile Operations) by transition the code from Dev/ Test to Staging until Production.
• Work to continuously improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the build and test systems.
• Ensure appropriate practice for documentation of build content and deployment instructions are maintained.
• Perform maintenance and troubleshoot of CI build / test / deployment systems. Work across various users (development / testing / deployment / infrastructure) and project teams to ensure continuous operation of build and test.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Create and maintain fully automated CI build processes for multiple technology products.
• Responsible for ensuring the vision and implementation of CI that effectively ensure project visibility, and report against delivery metrics.
• Create documents for Suppliers when migrating from old tools to new tools.
• Continual maintenance and improvement of automation.
• Continuous Delivery Design and Implement scalable build, test and deployment systems applying Continuous Integration/Delivery concepts.
• Own successful continuous delivery of product from Development to QA to handover to IT Operations.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• Lunch tickets
• Work from home 2 days a week
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Professional and friendly working environment