Category Management Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Unilever active
View all jobs Category Management Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Dero and Delikat.
For us, sustainability is integral to how we do business. With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth's resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact. We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people's skills inside and outside of Unilever.
Key responsibilities, but not limited to, some of the activities below:
• Initiate and develop Cat Man projects for key categories and key partners, including best practices in terms of in-store category decorations;
• Category growth and Market shares gain via Category Management projects;
• Share of shelf, share of assortment, quality of distribution;
• Customer profitability/ service levels / on shelf availability;
• Drive the right assortment process at category and store format level;
• Manage, grow and develop people in the team;
• Develop Customer Facing Category Strategy (CFCS) – translating category marketing plans to customer & channel plans;
• Managing Category Management Budget;
• IPM – Input into innovation/renovation business cases e.g. pack size by channel, pricing, distribution targets & trade margins;
• IBP process - provides customer (incl. eComm), channel lens to brand JTBD and SKU portfolio for next year.
Knowledges & skills:
• Customer Marketing ;
• Sales experience is an advantage;
• Advanced English;
• Other relevant experience in Brand Development or Category Management beneficial;
• Growth Mindset;
• Building talents and teams;
• Customer and consumer focus;
• Accountability and responsibility;
• Bias for action.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Take a moment, picture yourself enjoying Unilever team and having:
the opportunity to develop yourself in a complex role
full equipment in terms of integrated learning approach both for soft and technical skills
a competitive salary package
transport facilitation to Bucharest Head Quarters
agile and flexible working schedule
What do you think? Did it capture your attention?
Apply and join our team!