Task Force Manager - Manufacturing TSR
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
* The Task Force Manager is responsible to support assigned projects;
* Task force manager in case of product launch issues, quality spills, significant customer escalations, direct contact to customer in crises management;
* Leading tasks forces in dedicated region, (Asia, America, Europe);
* Realize continuous, systematic and sustainable improvements in our products / systems and processes;
* Drive and manage extraordinary situations with major impact for the segment;
* Plan and implement changes in processes and guide cross-functional task forces;
* Manage projects and selected products in production in a systematically way with direct contact to customer in crisis management;
* Works with all functions on all levels and in all locations in the BU world wide and with plant representatives.
* Technical university degree;
* Knowledge of specific manufacturing processes;
* Knowledge of specific quality methods; - Experience in Project Management;
* Proficient in problem solving techniques (8D, Ishikawa, 5 why);
* Knowledge in statistical methods (6 Sigma, MSA, MCA, PCA);
* Experience in manufacturing process evaluations and monitoring methods (e.g. Control Plan, FPY, DPMO);
* Communication and methodical skills to efficiently transfer lessons learned to other project;
* Product know how and engineering knowledge;
* Knowledge in electronic and mechanic components;
* Know how to set up, structure and lead projects/task force teams;
* Negotiate with customer/supplier/internal the required changes;
* Estimate and assess risks in terms of project quality and reliability;
* Develop risk reduction strategies for the project quality and define and implement measures;
* Communicate effectively with customers/ internal, regarding all task force /quality issues;
* Proficient in presentation, moderation and negotiation techniques.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.