Business Development Representative - French/Spanish (outbound sales)
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
Oracle University (“OU”) is one of the largest technology training providers in the world and a global leader in providing technology and services to enable learning. OU trains over 900,000 Global students annually and offers 600+ classes per week in 291 locations throughout 89 countries globally in 28 languages.
Here is your chance to join the Oracle University team! We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic OU Global Business Development Representative that will fully engage in achieving the OU business development and growth objectives by generating customer demand for OU training portfolio, directly closing sales or just qualifying them for the Sales Account Managers and maximizing transactional business within the region supported.
Education & Experience requirements
• University degree
• Excellent oral and written skills in English and one of the following languages: French, Spanish, Italian or German
• Computer literate - Windows, MS Office, e-mail and Internet
• Preferred previous Sales experience (at least 1 year relevant business experience)
• Customer Service/Business development knowledge and experience, with strong selling skills background
• Experience in using online applications for administrative/ operational processes (previous usage of Oracle tools preferred) Key competencies
• Outstanding negotiation & selling skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong active listening towards fast and accurate customer needs identification
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills, competitive driven to achieve the individual and the team’s objectives and targets
• Enthusiasm and dedication
• Increasing the number of valid contacts on nominated accounts by prospecting and direct contact through interactions (calls, e-mails, social media) on OU accounts.
• Developing transactional opportunities in country/region through qualifying leads and generating sales, achieving so the individual and team objectives;
• Handling Product/Marketing/Up-sell & cross-sell Campaigns for regional accounts by: identifying the sales opportunities in these campaigns; contacting the customers by phone/e-mail; identifying the customers’ business needs and articulating how Oracle’s solutions can address those needs; engaging with internal contacts/resources; placing the order for the customer and following up on any operational task related to the order;
• Qualifying complex opportunities and transferring them to the Sales Account Managers for further development and closure.
• Basic understanding and continuous study of the Oracle Technology and Oracle University trainings and tools;
• Accurately forecasting revenues on a bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly basis;
• Continually driving revenue growth in your accounts;
• Developing, extending and maintaining relationships with the appropriate departments within Oracle;
WHAT WE OFFER:
• The opportunity of working in a dynamic multicultural and multilingual business environment characterized by high customer focus, speed, change, and constant evolution.
• Multiple training opportunities and personal development in an international working environment.
• Competitive salary, benefits, including incentives based on selling and business development performance.