Internship Audit Consultant - Timisoara
Seeking the extra challenge – Join Assurance in our Audit department from Timisoara
Start date: 1 October
Determined period: 6 months (full time), 2 days/week
The broad business perspective you develop in Audit serves as a foundation for any business career. You will develop a deep understanding of the inner workings of business and draw on your accounting knowledge to help solve complex challenges.
Audit department is the place to be if you:
- have a high level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services
- are familiar with such concepts as: balance sheet, inventory, income statement, trial balance, accruals, IFRS
- are willing to live out of your suitcase and travel regularly on business trips
- have a detective mind and can’t wait to show it during selection
- love to pay close attention even to the smallest of the small details.
We call that Auditor’s keen eye for detail. Of course, it’s great if you have managed to sit through extensive economics, accounting and finance lectures on your way to a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree. But no worries, we leave no good candidate behind, as long as your application shows tangencies with numbers in Excel sheets, Word and Power Point :)
Dive in – What will you be doing?
- You learn how to use EY tools (EY Canvas, EY Helix) in order to respond to EY policies and procedures.
- You will receive training and guidance in your first weeks at EY to equip you with all the info you need to kick it off.
- By constantly working in a team, you will interact with the client in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain audit files, prepare leads etc.
- You will develop working knowledge of the objectives of an audit (e.g., statutory and other regulatory requirements, client expectations, types of reports to be rendered) as well as the planned audit approach (including the effect of weaknesses in the control environment and other risks for the areas of the audit that they personally execute).
- You will executes audit procedures, such as obtaining an understanding of routine data processes, testing controls, and performing substantive procedures.
- You will prepare written communications such as client correspondence, memoranda and other working papers that document the audit procedures performed, the findings, and the results of those procedures.
- You will work under the close supervision of seniors/managers. Complete instructions are furnished and work is reviewed to verify its accuracy and compliance with required procedures and instructions.
If you are a team player with a positive vibe, you are not afraid to speak up in meetings and present your innovative ideas, you have a high level of motivation and you want to learn, every working hour every day, you are a high performer and achiever, then you are EY!
- Working in Audit means most certainly one thing: no routine. We can be sure you will not get bored, not for a single moment.
- You will wake up in different places as travelling to various clients is an integral part of the work of Auditors. Of course, that means you will get out into the world, meet lots of new people with whom you will work on projects.
- Free certifications (ACCA, ACA), national&international trainings
- Top notch counseling, mentorship
- Most globally integrated knowledge system
- EY Community: more than 15 tribes for shared hobbies
- Extra vacation days when public holidays fall on a weekend
- Medical coverage for you and your family
- Bookster library at the office and plenty of discounts