This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Randstad Romania SRL active
View all jobs abap developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- 2-3 years of experience in ABAP development (writing code);
- knowledge at least of one of the functional modules in SAP : MM, FI, CO, SD;
- ability to program the SAP application and its parameters;
- good command of English at least - minimum B2 level;
- knowledge of French would be a plus;
- ability to understand user requirements and responsability;
- ability to comply with the specification and to analyze the data.
- writing code in ABAP according to the specifications/instructions;
- analyze the requests received in order to find the best technical solutions according to the users needs;
- perform configuration for the application, solve issues and does the necessary tests in order to implement in production;
- manages, in collaboration with the production department the application, and draw/write the necessary documentation for assistance and the training for the new users (Tutorials);
- solve problems and ensures support for the SAP applications;
- test and validate the functionality of solutions designed.
- training at an international level in a multinational company;
- real career development opportunities in an dynamic and successful environment;
- attractive salary package.