french payroll process responsible
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- senior profile with proven experience in French payroll (preferably at least 5 years of French payroll experience);
- managerial experience and skills can be an advantage;
- excellent abilities to communicate and present information;
- flexibility and adaptability to an organizational environment in a continuous change;
- knowledge of French at B2 level (preferably level C1);
- mobility for local and international travels, both in Romania and France;
- integration 2 weeks in the team from Bucharest, consolidated through integration and training in France (minimum 2 months initial journey).
- ensures the interface between the French client and the social organisms in France;
- makes a permanent monitoring of the legislative framework from France and is aware of all legislative developments, planning and realizing their optimal implementation together with the payroll team;
- draws various data from the payroll database and performs analyzes / reports that will be presented to top management;
- coordinates from the technical point of view the activity of the payroll department and provides support to the salary specialists on the processes;
- mediate and deal with possible blocks in payroll flows.
- internal and international trainings;
- creative and young working environment;
- the possibility of career development through feed-back and coaching by the direct managers;
- attractive salary package.