Python Developer with VBA
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||> 5 ani experienta|
Act as a resource in developing and delivering high-quality solutions to clients in Paris. Provide solutions as per projects requirements (“Change the Bank”) or throughout the lifecycle of supported applications (“Run the Bank”). Tactical Tools team in BSC/FIN is dedicated to providing quick, reliable, automated solution to tackle day-to-day operational activities of FIN clients (both in Bucharest and Paris).
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Monitoring and adapting the code as requested in various requests (technical specifications, performance, security); these interventions will be managed in project mode or maintenance mode;
- Involvement in the project life-cycle and development after requirements;
- Identify, write, validate test cases and perform IT testing;
- Anticipate and follow-up changes in tools developed;
- Ensure very good communication with internal / external stakeholders.
A Little About You:
- Senior profile with experience in applications development, preferably within the Finance/Banking industry;
- Proficiency in Python, VBA and SQL;
- Good understanding of IT projects methodology – understanding of business and functional specifications, testing, change management, training for users;
- IT knowledge – Bachelor degree in Computer Science Studies or equivalent
- English and French – speaking and writing – Advanced level.
- Advanced use of dev tools (GitHub, Jira);
We Also Value:
- Strong autonomy, given the short deadlines in which the changes are requested, sometimes very significant;
- Reliable and able to strongly communicate with various stakeholders in different locations in the Group;
- Rigor, capacity to analyze and synthesize;
- Team spirit.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers.