Deep Learning Software Intern - Intel Romania
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs Deep Learning Software Intern - Intel Romania active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Deep Learning Software Intern
- The most diverse position this location can offer anyone choosing to accept the challenge.
- During this 1 year part-time internship position (with the potential to get a full time undetermined duration position),
- You will have the opportunity to familiarize yourself with C and C++ applications written for multiprocessor platforms.
- You will also gain a deep understanding of the application building and linking process.
- You will be working with latest cutting edge HW technologies still under development,
- will combine different programming techniques under different programming languages all to aid in the build and configuration process of applications,
- written in C and C++.
- These programming languages encompass Python, Perl, cmake, gnu make, linux shell scripting.
- You will have a chance to become a master of a linux development environment.
- You will have supportive team members who will guide you through your journey and help you to reach your potential.
- You will work with GIT software versioning manager.
- English language knowledge speaking and writing is mandatory, all documentation needs to be written in English.
- As a minimum qualification you must know C and C++ languages, to the level of you must be able to write a simple double matrix sorting application.
- You need to be an active student with computer programming profile for the entire duration of the job.
- Knowledge in Python and Linux will be an advantage
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.