Accountant Monitoring Procedures for user authorization
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University degree (studies in economic, financial or accounting field) or corresponding work experience instead;
- Excellent Customer Orientation Skills;
- Fluent in spoken and written English, any other foreign language is a plus;
- General knowledge of processes and functionality in SAP - will be an advantage;
- High affinity for ERP Systems, IT Tools and user authorizations;
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office (esp. Excel);
- Excellent organizing and structure skills;
- Independent working style;
- Ability to drive changes;
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines;
- General knowledge of financial processes - will be an advantage;
- Good understanding of the risk management and Monitoring Procedures system;
- Implementation of Monitoring Procedures according to C/AU Directive;
- Conducting Monitoring Procedures for user authorizations worldwide;
- For deficiencies detected, development of corrective and process improvement measures together with concerned customer incl. implementation and follow-up of measures;
- Reporting of conducted Monitoring Procedures;
- Reporting Tool Administrator for the reporting tool for Monitoring Procedures (set up of master data, execution of trainings, improvements and testing of the tool);
- To the holder of this position other tasks and activities related to the current job can be assigned by the department manager or assistant department manager.
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform BestJobs.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.