Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile ECO Coordinator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
This position is responsible for controlling Oracle's PRCP (Prod. Release and Change) processes within GSL. Controlling Service spares in regards to part dispositions and set up within the Agile and Oracle GSI systems, as well as part substitutions. Responsible for generating GSAP (Global Service Action Plans) to release or maintain GSL spare parts in the field and within GSL inventory. Effectively works with multiple organizations both internally and externally to resolve PRCP related issues. GSL Services ECO Approver for all change orders in Oracle's Agile system.
Experience and Skills
• Technical competencies
• Ability to interpret technical data sheets and translate into action plans.
• MS Office
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
The role will ensure:
• Approve/Manage and Implement ECO's (Engineering Change Order)
• FCO's (Field Change Order)
• Manage MAL's (Minimum Acceptable Levels) for sustaining products.
• Control GSI substitutions and 'Repair To' setups.
• Assist in product escalations regarding FRUs.
• Generate and release of GSAP's (Global Service Action Plan) / Summary Sheets
• Control & manage Substitutions
• Generate and submit PRT (Product Release Template) to PRG.
• Attend regularly scheduled meetings with Time Zones to address specific material issues.
• Attend Product Team/Ops Team/Materials Team meetings as required
• Responsible for PRCP process documentation and procedures