Authorization Compliance Expert
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University degree or adequate work experience (studies in finance, accounting or technical fields);
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Analytical and logical approach;
- General knowledge of processes and functionality in SAP with focus on Accounting or Authorizations;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel);
- Ability to drive changes in processes and organizations;
- Careful and structured performance;
- Good communication and documentation skills;
- Ability to work very accurately;
- Willingness to take on responsibility;
- Good ability to communicate and work in an interna-tional team, as well as independently;
- Willingness to travel (up to 3 times / year).
- SAP user management / Approval of critical role re-quests;
- Point of contact for Compliance topics and tools in Ac-counting;
- Administration and Localization of SAP compliance tool;
- Sample creation for detective controls (technical job runs);
- End user training and support for compliance tool;
- Update databases and documentation (e. g. shared drives, Bosch Connect);
- Request handling according to the company’s guide-lines;
- Participation in meetings and teleconferences;
- Work with technical departments and accounting experts to develop and improve compliance tool (incl. test participation, coordination, rollout and bug fixing);
- Consult Bosch’s global accounting organization in con-flict avoidance with regard to segregation of duties;
- Takeover of tool responsibility and UD project lead after 18 months.
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform BestJobs.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.