Idoc Monitoring Economist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Idoc Monitoring Economist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University degree (studies in ﬁnancial and accounting ﬁeld, if possible);
- Good knowledge in SAP: Module FI;
- Experience in accounting and SAP would be an ad-
- Good knowledge in MS Oﬃce (Excel);
- Very good written and spoken English language skills;
- Written and spoken German is an advantage;
- Careful and structured performance;
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods
and respecting the deadlines;
- Ability to work both in a team and individually.
- Calculations and postings in General ledger;
- Bank payments;
- Capital movements, depreciation postings;
- Suspense account clearing;
- Month End closing activities;
- Balance sheet reconciliation;
- Various accrual computation and postings;
- Provisions for risks and contingencies;
- Carry-forward procedures at year end;
- Support of year end closing activities in the area of GL IFRS and local GAAP;
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/external customers.
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform BestJobs.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.