Digital Marketing Analyst – Summer Internship - Streamaxia
Digital Marketing Analyst – Summer Internship
This is a customer facing role and will play a crucial part by scoping and shaping strategy, business goals, marketing innovation, programs and deliverables.
- Provide strategic marketing solution/direction and leadership across technologies & programs, including: Brand, Innovation & Design Thinking, Customer Journey Mapping, Web Experience Management, Content Management, Data Management, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Analytics, Personalization, Testing and Optimization, Media Buying, Marketing Automation, CRM, Omni-channel Delivery & Execution.
- Work in multi-disciplinary agile delivery cells to iterate from MVP to optimized solution.
- Be a creative thinker, push the boundaries of what is possible.
- Identify business opportunities and innovative solutions.
- Experience of driving transformation in marketing.
- Creating compelling content that clearly communicates Streamaxia’s mobile marketing solutions, technology/products, brand identity and effectively accomplishes business objectives.
- Creating and managing an editorial calendar for corporate blog; interviewing internal/external contacts on identified blog topics; drafting blog entries and routing through appropriate review channels to finalize.
- Utilizing best practices for search engine optimization in all digital content creation.
- Establishing a clear and strong voice for Streamaxia.
- Setting and maintaining brand guidelines for style and tone in written communications.
- English, Marketing, or a communications-related major
- Experience working in technology fields/industries and with marcom/journalistic writing
- Versatility to write copy/content in different styles and tones so that it resonates with a range of constituent audiences – from digital marketing heads to institutional investors to editors of top-tier media/publications
- Ability to reduce complex technical concepts to concise, business-oriented storylines
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Ability to take a topic with which you may be somewhat unfamiliar, interview key internal/external contacts, and produce content that is engaging, accurate and compelling
- An understanding of key characteristics/attributes of the millennial demographic
- Ability to balance creativity with strategic business needs
- Strong project management skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Proactive team member and functional leader
- Understanding of SEO/SEM copywriting
- Strong promotional and marketing copywriting skills for mobile/technology subjects
- Ability to express ideas clearly and draft storyboards for internal teams
- Diplomacy, flexibility, and grace under pressure
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible Schedule
- Short Friday
- Sport Allowance
- Fruit Delivery
- Pastry Delivery
- Lunch Allowance
- Medical Tests
- Tech Friday
- Book Library
- Team Buildings (minimum 2 per year, outside Cluj, with possibility of being abroad)
This is your chance to build your career at a company that is constantly growing, innovating and delivering unique live streaming solutions. We need brains, ambition, and passion to continue driving this culture. Get the job you are bound to fall in love with — join Streamaxia!