Inventory Control Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile Inventory Control Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
Ensures security and accountability of inventory through transaction documentation, process and procedure verification, and system review. Conducts physical inventories and leads cycle counts. Analyzes and, when able, corrects cycle count discrepancies. Audits incoming and outgoing shipments to assure quality and accuracy. Compiles and documents all transactions for data entry.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 2 years relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required from relevant field in Supply Chain Planning
- Understanding of field service operations in a high technology environment
- Previous experience of Oracle's Value Chain Planning tools (Demantra, Spares Parts Planning and Inventory Optimization) is desirable
- Previous experience in Oracle iProcurement is an advantage for the candidate
- International experience beneficial
- Self motivator, able to identify and develop opportunities through to completion
- Ability to prioritize workload across wide ranging activities
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Able to communicate at various levels across Oracle and externally with suppliers
- Flexible Team player, receptive to change with a “can do” attitude
- Good communication skills
- Well organized and analytical with an inquisitive nature
- Good spreadsheet skills are required
- Fluent English is essential
Department Description: Spare parts planning throughout the product life cycle for a specified range of products. Ensure that Global Supply Planning function meets the Regional and Global Service Delivery Performance (SDP) targets. Provide support and training to outsource partner for any process changes within Global Services Logistics (GSL) or with supporting functions.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for raising purchasing orders in accordance with the agreed forecast. Requesting approval for any deviations from the forecast.
- Responsible for large scale movements with Global Fright and Warehouse & DHL.
- Responsible for creation, updating and distribution of GSL reports.
- Ensure excess and scrap inventory disposal activities are completed and that targets are met.
- Control the withdrawal and replacement of parts that need to be upgraded or scrap.
- Subject Matter Experts for allocated Supply Planning processes. Ensure all Processes are updated and published.
- Ongoing review and development of material planning activity to improve process efficiency and material availability whilst controlling cost.
- Participate on team projects when needed.
- Ensure that any scheduled and ad-hoc report requests/analysis are delivered on time.