Jr. Brand Manager (m/f) Laundry & Home Care – Bucharest
Henkel România, local branch of Henkel Central Eastern Europe, has almost 540 employees and a wide portfolio comprising over 30 brands, thousands of products, from cosmetics, detergents, to commercial and professional adhesives and technologies.
From its establishment in Romania in 1994, Henkel successfully launched an important number of brands from Henkel international portfolio: Persil, Pur, Rex, Perwoll, Silan, Clin, Bref (Laundry & Home Care); Fa, Palette, Taft, Gliss, Schauma, Brillance, Syoss, Vademecum, Hattric (Beauty Care); Ceresit, Thomsit, Moment, Super Attak, Loctite and Teroson (Adhesives).
• Experience: min. 1 year on a similar position in marketing, communications, advertising
• University degree in Economics or related field;
• Very good Romanian and English skills – writing/reading/speaking;
• Positive thinking & proactive approach;
• Fast-learner; able to understand and innovate;
• Showing commitment and flexibility;
• Creativity and problem-solving skills;
• Team player;
• Ability to take decisions and to pursue the achievement of the objectives.
• Coordinate the brands, guaranteeing effective and efficient business cooperation with local sales, local demand and materials management;
• Achieve yearly targets for each single brand (turnover, profit, market shares);
• Process market information (market research, sales reports, speciality publications) and analyse them;
• Manage projects within the team, across functions. Responsibility for timings & ownership of the process.
• Adapt/implement media plans
• Adapt brand materials to the local market
• Implement promotion campaigns and ensure the involvement and coordination of advertising agencies in campaigns development;
• Identify the consumer needs and new development opportunities on the market.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel. Discover our winning culture: henkel.com/careers