Procurement Analyst with German
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Bachelor degree, ideally in Business studies
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and fluent level in German
Managing the demand and request process in our ERP system in line with the Global Indirect Procurement Processes which includes Purchase Order (PO) placement, supplier payment and documentation
- Managing and resolving administrative issues related to Purchase Orders
- Creating monthly reports and monitoring supplier performance
- Preparing documentation for supplier(s) negotiation
- Conducting Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Proposal (RFP) and Requests for Quotation (RFQ) in the Procurement system tool
- Ensuring department specific policies are followed as well as compliance in the Procurement system tool
- Develop working knowledge of processes and tools, alongside best practices in Procurement
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!