Social Media Recruitment Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Teach for Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Social Media Recruitment Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Teach for Romania este o organizație non-guvernamentală, parte din rețeaua globală Teach for All, care caută și pregătește oameni valoroși, cu sau fără experiență anterioară de predare, pentru a deveni profesori în învățământul de stat, pentru copiii din medii vulnerabile.
Pentru un tânăr în România de astăzi, educația, cunoștințele pe care le dobândește și mediul în care crește sunt cruciale pentru oportunitățile la care are acces mai departe.
Calitatea educației pe care acesta o primește până la vârsta de 15 ani este determinantă pentru parcursul său ulterior în viață.
We are looking for someone with:
• Content management skills;
• Entrepreneurial spirit;
• Research skills;
• Stakeholder management skills;
• Account Management skills;
• Openess to self improvement;
• Relationship Management skills;
• Organizational skills.
• How to use Microsoft Office;
• How to use Facebook (for content promotion and campaign evaluation);
• How to draw conclusions from data;
• How to write correct and attractive texts;
• English, at an advanced level.
It would be a plus if you also have:
• Professional experience with multiple social media platforms;
• Social media strategy skills;
• Experience with Facebook Ads & Facebook Analytics.
Experience required for this role:
• Work experience Social Media Recruitment OR Marketing – minimum 2 years;
• Work Experience in managing social media content.
The Recruitment Team aims to attract young professionals, who take ownership for transforming the Romanian society through a leadership development program in education.
In the previous Recruitment season, we attracted over 1600 candidates and through our strong evaluation processes we selected 46 high potential candidates that will become our fourth generation of Teach for Romania teachers. For the next season, we aim to select another 74 top potential candidates.
Your role, as a Social Media Recruiter, will be to attract future leaders through social media channels, by creating and running campaigns tailored to the targeted candidate profile. You will have ownership over your activity and room to innovate and leave your mark on our social media channels.
This is a full time position, in Bucharest.
• Works as part of the Recruitment Team to build the candidate’s profile;
• Is involved in planning the recruitment campaing, on: strategy, concept, visuals and other materials;
• Creates micro-campaings, derived from the main campaign, to attract specific target groups;
• Co-creates and implements the communication plan, on multiple channels;
• Manages the recruitment content posted on all social media platforms;
• Acts as lead on Facebook Ads campaigns;
• Manages the content posted on all social media platforms;
• Works with partners on Ads campaigns for other social media platforms;
• Works with departments across the organization to collect content for the campaingns;
• Acts as lead on endorsers and influencers campaingns.
Cultivation process: creates content for the mass-cultivation process (newsletter, videos, livestreams).
Capaign analysis and evaluation:
• Uses Facebook Analytics so evaluate the results of the campaigns and presents insights;
• Conducts focus groups at the end of the recruitment season for the qualitative evaluation of the campaigns;
• Works with our partners to evaluate the campaigns on which we collaborated.
• A chance to do high-significance work in education (more access to excellent education for all children);
• The opportunity to build up your skills and develop yourself personally and professionally;
• Access to training and learning opportunities inside the organization and from our learning partners;
• An excellent working environment in a value-based organizational culture;
• Access to a global community of experienced and talented specialists and first-hand innovative approaches and models from the Teach for All network.
This is a full time position, based in Bucharest.
The selection process will consist in:
• Screening, according to the application form;
• Online test;
• Phone interview;
• Interview with the HR department and Recruitment Manager;
• Final interview with the CPO.
Please send your application by 30.08.2018.