Placement & Institutional Relationships Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Teach for Romania active
View all jobs Placement & Institutional Relationships Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administration - Political Sciences active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Non profit Charitable Organizations active on Hipo.ro
Teach for Romania este o organizație non-guvernamentală, parte din rețeaua globală Teach for All, care caută și pregătește oameni valoroși, cu sau fără experiență anterioară de predare, pentru a deveni profesori în învățământul de stat, pentru copiii din medii vulnerabile.
Pentru un tânăr în România de astăzi, educația, cunoștințele pe care le dobândește și mediul în care crește sunt cruciale pentru oportunitățile la care are acces mai departe.
Calitatea educației pe care acesta o primește până la vârsta de 15 ani este determinantă pentru parcursul său ulterior în viață.
SKILLS - Required
• Critical, strategic and creative thinking;
• Exceptional communication skills;
• Patience and tolerance for divers and multicultural contexts, calm and balance;
• Conflict mediation skills;
• Self-management and structured way of working;
• Exceptional people management skills;
• Excellent time management and organizational skills;
• Being open to understand and work with specific legal context;
• Process management.
MINDSETS - Required
• Positive thinking;
• Solution oriented thinking;
• Perseverance and resilience;
• Sense of Possibility and Empathy;
• Proactive thinking and behaviour;
• Willingness to learn;
• Fit with Teach for Romania’s vision, mission, values.
• Batchelor's Degree
• English Proficiency minimum level B
• PC skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• 2 years working experience within primary or secondary education system OR in a role working in direct contact with public institutions.
It would be a plus if you also had:
• Driving licence B category.
You will manage and facilitate our candidates’ access in the Romanian education system, through:
• Offering support in understanding and following the specific legal context;
• Offering support in understanding the limits and opportunities of the education system;
• Building relationships with TfR candidates in order to help them make the best placement choice;
• Setting the expectations regarding the placement process for each candidate;
• Analysing the open jobs for different subjects in every county;
• Building and maintaining institutional relationships and partnerships with representatives from schools, inspectorates, ministry, city hall, unions;
• Building and maintaining relationships with other NGOs, private institutions and education communities;
• Visiting communities in order to understand their specifics and needs;
• Managing activities, finances and budgets related to placement;
• Organizing specific events.
• A chance to do high-significance work in education (more access to excellent education for all children);
• The opportunity to build up your skills and develop yourself personally and professionally;
• Access to training and learning opportunities inside the organization and from our learning partners;
• An excellent working environment in a value-based organizational culture;
• Access to a global community of experienced and talented specialists and first-hand innovative approaches and models from the Teach for All network.
This is a full time position.
The selection process will consist in:
• Screening according to CV and form answers;
• Phone interview;
• Interview with the HR department and Director of the P.I.R. department;
• Final interview with the CPO.
Please send your application by 04.09.2018.