Transition Project Manager (project based- 12 months)- Audit Delivery Center
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
The overall objective of the position is to lead end to end migration project activities for Deloitte Audit Delivery CenterBucharest.
The Transition Project Manager will be involved in activities as early as the opportunity identification, including scoping, solution design and business case preparation.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Finance process understanding and PMO certification is nice to have;
- Up to 3 years experience in a similar position;
- Prove in track record in at least one Transition Process within BPO/SSC industry.
- High standard read/write capabilities in English
- Strong relationship management, negotiating & influencing skills
- A logical and structured thinker who is able to work effectively under pressure; analytical, consistent, persistent
- Change management mind-set, has to be able to adjust to different functions and
environments and tailor the projects to the required functional specifications
- Problem solving approach
- Ability to prioritize right and run multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate at different levels of the organization and report to senior audiences.
The purpose of the role is to manage the projects in an effective and efficient manner, applying and maintaining the rigor of all available project management tools and methodologies.
- Oversees the planning, implementation and tracking of the project;
- Defines the overall scope of the project in consultation with project stakeholders. - -
- Proposes & validates the project schedule;
- Prioritizes/leads the project team in prioritizing the tasks of the project, based on analysis of strategic importance, outstanding tasks, obstacles and barriers, budgets, resources, deadlines;
- Creates or participates in the creation of project documentation;
- Indentifies tracks, manages and mitigates risks throughout the project life. Escalates the issues when necessary to ensure minimum impact on project deliverables ;
- Plans & follows up the Knowledge Transfer process, ensuring the resources reach the adequate knowledge level required for Go Live. Coordinates the creation & approval of the standard operating procedures;
- Communicates effectively with project stakeholders in order to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions;
- Communicates progress, risks, expectations, timelines, milestones and other relevant
metrics/project progress to all project stakeholders.
This is a 12 months opportunity that will offer you the opportunity to work in Deloitte's new Audit Delivery Center in Bucharest.