Community & Engagement [PAID Internship] - OmniConvert
We are looking for an intern in the Growth team (marketing and sales) to help us grow and engage our community across Europe.
Here’s the thing, you will not do any fluff work 100%. You will work in a fresh innovative environment in one of the most known data-driven growth marketing tech companies in Romania.
If you want to work with the booming e-commerce market and you want to get started this is the best way to get your feet wet.
What you'll do at Omniconvert?
- We are getting more products out in the market and we need support building a community of specialist and experts in growth marketing so we can engage and drive know how to our audience.
- You will be responsible to help us build a community online and offline. Support event management of meetups, workshops and account management with partners across Europe for all our events.
- Now this phrase will test your attention to details. Enter in the portfolio field of the application form the word acasa. If you don’t enter this word, we will not consider your application.
- Also, you will help us engage with relevant communities (facebook groups, Quora, reddit, LinkedIn groups, meetup.com)
- Coordinate with the Senior Content Strategist the content that needs to deliver on all the marketing channels.
- Monitor brand mentions and engages with our audience
- We expect you to come with at least 6 months event management or community management experience that you picked up by being an active student in NGO's like (AIESEC, AEGEE, VIP, or any other).
- It is important that you have an excellent English as you will communicate with our audience. It will be preferable to have TOEFL or Cambridge.
- Our next intern is also interested in e-commerce, technology, and startups and he/she is tech savvy. Our intern wants to build a career in digital marketing.
- You are quick-witted, hungry to learn and a go-getter.
- Willing to commit minimum 4 months on this project
- Become part of an international, friendly and motivated team
- An adequate remuneration and the possibility for personal development
- Varied work with exciting internet projects
- A flat organizational hierarchy
- Tea, coffee and plenty of smiles
- The opportunity to join us on a full term contract
Omniconvert is a SaaS company, founded in Romania, in 2013, with the aim to provide a tool for marketers who want to achieve performance with their websites. Our platform allows marketers to grow the performance of their website with 4 features: A/B testing, personalization, surveys and advanced segmentation. Omniconvert is used by hundreds of marketers worldwide, and it has offices in 8 countries including Poland, Netherland, Italy and Germany.