Production Support Trainee
Frigoglass is a strategic partner to beverage brands throughout the world. We are the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa. Frigoglass has long-standing relationships with blue chip customers in the soft drinks and beverage industries. Our bespoke Ice Cold Merchandisers (beverage coolers) enhance our customers’ beverage branding and trigger immediate beverage consumption. At the same time, our leading innovations in the field of green refrigeration enable our customers to meet their ambitious sustainability and carbon emissions reduction targets.
• Degree: Mechanical, Electrical, Material Science, Industrial Automation, Electronics, Machine Building, Industrial Engineering;
• Language: English-B2-independent user;
• Experience in MS Office;
• Profile: high energy, proactive, good communication skills, results oriented, pragmatic, and open to learn new things;
You are a student in the final year or you have successfully completed your studies and maybe gained some initial professional experience. Now you want to show that you have what it takes and learn a great deal at the same time. No problem if you have manage to earn your place in the Technical Trainee’s program of Frigoglass Romania!
We are looking for smart graduates or students with great potential for development, to work in a multinational company and start their career in engineering field. The program lasts for 6 months.
What we offer:
• Integration Program in a young and dynamic team;
• Competitive remuneration package including Health & Wellness programs;
• Professional Development Opportunities;
• Multinational Working Environment