Electrical training Project
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Randstad Romania SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Electrical training Project active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- technical diploma (high school of bachelor degree) in one of the following profiles: electrician/ electronics/ automation technician/ electro-mechanical
- basic technical knowledges
- motivation and involvement
- the desire to work in the industrial field
Purpose of the project:
- analyzing the potential / technical level of the participants and adapting it to the trends of the professional evolution
- developing and strengthening technical concepts
- counseling and informing students on a professional and personal level
- preparing future specialists in the technical field according to the employer's needs
Project duration: 3 months
- recruitment and selection ( interview and technical test in order to asses the basic knowledge of the candidate
- interview with a technical specialist for validation of the attendance in the course
- the main course/training (practical and theoretical)
- HR/HSE short training
- final evaluation (theoretical and practical)
- direct hiring in a multinational industrial company from Slatina
The project involves a continuous challenge for the participants and offers them many advantages:
- thanks to the knowledge gained by participating in this project, develops both professionally and personally
- familiarizing with employers' technical and professional requirements
- Job interviews in the future will be much easier to address through counseling
- stimulating the competitive spirit of the participants increasing their self-motivation
- improving teamwork skills and interactive activities
- the possibility of hiring in a multinational company