Order to cash specialist
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
University level degree in Business Administration/ Economics/Finance or Chartered Accountant
Lean/ Six Sigma Certified preferred
Local language plus English
3 years of Financial experience, with in-depth functional expertize
Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-national, matrix organization
Previous experience in managing Financial Services
Experience of managing projects driving performance (e.g. ERP implementation)
Good people skills
• Supports transitions and knowledge transfer, monitoring critical deliverables
• Supports processes are migrated to the blueprint as per agreed timelines
• Operational oversight to provide services at expected levels with a clear customer focus, including handling the exceptions. Provides functional guidance to the team members. Interacts proactively within FSC and Divisions to ensure accurate accounting, and financial reporting. Resolve all escalated issues and disputes.
• ensures productivity, continuous improvements and seamless service
• Collaborates with key stakeholders, including accounting authorities/auditors
• Serves as a Subject Matter Expert for related policies and processes
• Act as System Key User Lead and actively initiate and participate in improvements to sustain a highly effective and efficient process, and realize cost reduction opportunities including areas to standardize processes to optimize investments made in global ERP/SAP systems and financial services
• Support the measurement and delivery of service levels and SLA/KPI targets
• Proactively challenge the Status Quo, making fact based recommendations
• Manage day-to-day activities:
o Ensure proper document management (incl. document reception, sorting, scanning and validation)
o Perform Customer Master Data Maintenance in collaboration with Commercial Operations
o Lead regular statement reviews, i.e. invoicing
o Ensure customer invoices and statements are correct, credit memos are promptly issued, disputes are promptly resolved & customer payments are promptly and accurately posted
o Manage balance sheet reconciliations of allocated accounts and ensure timely resolution and clean up of overdue items identified
o Recognize revenue and deductions including accurately accounting and reporting of Gross sales to arrive at a final Net Sales figures. Intensive interaction with both Contracts Administration and Commercial Ops is required in order to understand the correct assumptions to use in accrual estimates.
o Ensure proper accounting of financial transactions and accounting specific questions are well addressed and solved
o Perform the preparation of month-end financial reporting incl. assessment of the provisions
o Ensure the creation and maintenance of adequate accounting records to meet the requirements of local legislation and Novartis required standards
o Resolve General Accounting related issues and disputes, escalate as required or coordinate with various departments
o Manage Credit Limits Setting & exception processing
The O2C Specialist manages the accounts receivable processes within the FSC, enabling the execution of quality services. This role supports having systems, documentation, compliance and reporting in place and supports continuous improvement projects to provide highly effective and efficient end-to-end processes to the Novartis divisions.