Junior QA Engineer
When we asked ourselves what we wanted this company to stand for, the answers was: We can have what we want if we can help other people get what they want.Cerinte
- Bachelor's degree (in computer science preferred) or college degree in progress.
- 1-2 years Experience in software testing of Enterprise or Web applications.
- Experience with multiple testing methods such as: smoke tests, black-box, white-box, gray-box, boundary testing.
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS principles and SQL.
- Ability to learn technological applications, conduct in-depth investigative research, read and understand code, and determine and execute the best test methods for complex systems.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
-Work to deliver custom software solutions that streamline the clinical trial process for pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
- Ensure the correct functioning of clinical trial software with focus on patient safety and integrity of clinical study data.
- Ensure all activities and deliverables comply with FDA regulations.
- Verify that system requirements are clear, testable, and consistent with the clinical trial protocol.
- Develop validation plans according to a risk-based testing methodology.
- Author and manage the completion of all validation related deliverables on each project: test summary report, etc.
- Author and execut test scripts.
- Document defects and tracking resolution.
Benefits and what we offer:
Supplemental healthcare coverage
Paid lunch in the office
Monthly company sponsored events
Central office location (Universitate)
Possibility to work remote
Flexible working hours, you make your own schedule
Personal career path, the possibility to develop and access the next levels
The chance to actually make an impact and change the world
Great team and work environment – we have fun while working.
Location: Bucharest, Universitate area
Fabrika HR will answer all your questions and hope to see you soon for our technical screening!