Junior-Middle .NET Developer
When we asked ourselves what we wanted this company to stand for, the answers was: We can have what we want if we can help other people get what they want.Cerinte
- At least 1 - 2 years of experience with C# .Net, SQL Server
- Demonstrated expertise in the web technologies with proficiency in C#, .Net, SQL Server, Entity
- Framework & Model View Controller (MVC) Familiarity with Web-Services, Enterprise Service Bus,
- Kendo UI, GIT, Jenkins
- Programming fundamentals - knowledge of basic principles and concepts of programming languages, as well as conventional development methodologies, frameworks and databases
- Bachelor's degree in computer science preferred (or college degree in progress)
- Proficiency in English
- Work as part of a cross-functional international project team to build web applications used by pharmaceutical and biotech clients during the clinical trial process.
- Participate in the review of the user requirements specifications, verifying that all equirements can be implemented in the required timeframe
- Create technical design documentation
- Develop software systems that are reliable, maintainable, and efficient, with emphasis on patient safety and integrity of clinical study data
- Manage the deployment of our systems into all environments, completing all required documentation
- Assist the support team with troubleshooting and resolution of issues reported on production systems
- Provide the engineering team (core development team) with new solutions and ideas based on project (day-to-day) experience
- Generate ideas for innovative technological solutions to increase the quality of our systems.
Benefits and what we offer:
- Supplemental healthcare coverage
- Paid lunch in the office
- Monthly company sponsored events
- Central office location (Universitate)
- Possibility to work remote
- Flexible working hours, you make your own schedule
- Personal career path, the possibility to develop and access the next levels
- The chance to actually make an impact and change the world
- Great team and work environment – we have fun while working.
Location: Bucharest, Universitate area (very close to subway)
Fabrika HR will answer all your questions and hope to see you soon for our technical screening!