This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TPA Romania active
View all jobs Asistent Departament active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
TPA is one of the leading tax, accounting and audit services companies in Romania and Central and South Eastern Europe. From our offices in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca we cover all regions of the country. TPA Romania currently has 8 partners and more than 130 full-time employees providing support to our clients in the fields of Tax Advisory, Accounting, Auditing, Advisory and Legal.
The TPA Group is an independent member of Baker Tilly Europe Alliance and is thus able to provide to its clients a worldwide network of tax advisors, auditors and consultants.
Thanks to our alliance with the Baker Tilly International network, the 11 countries of the independent TPA Group are perfectly connected at global level, and we are able to provide high-quality services in all the main business centres and regions of the world.
Your profile should include,
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Team player attitude, proactive and results oriented person;
• Responsible, opened, good time management skills;
• Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple requests/ tasks;
• Advanced level of English including business terms.
As Partner’s Assistant & Team Support you will be responsible for supporting day-to-day activities for the Tax Partner, including the following,
• Drafts contracts for clients;
• Prepares invoices for clients and different reports for the management;
• Handles mail and correspondence (letters, faxes, confidential documents);
• Maintains the relationship with the company's clients, updates the client database;
• Keeps, archives and updates general interest documents;
• Performs various administrative tasks as assigned;
• Offers support for various marketing activities.
We are ready to welcome you in our young and competitive team, to offer you a friendly working environment and continuous development.