Junior Reporting Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TPA Romania active
View all jobs Junior Reporting Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
TPA is one of the leading tax, accounting and audit services companies in Romania and Central and South Eastern Europe. From our offices in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca we cover all regions of the country. TPA Romania currently has 8 partners and more than 130 full-time employees providing support to our clients in the fields of Tax Advisory, Accounting, Auditing, Advisory and Legal.
The TPA Group is an independent member of Baker Tilly Europe Alliance and is thus able to provide to its clients a worldwide network of tax advisors, auditors and consultants.
Thanks to our alliance with the Baker Tilly International network, the 12 countries of the independent TPA Group are perfectly connected at global level, and we are able to provide high-quality services in all the main business centres and regions of the world.
• Student/ University Degree (Economics-Accounting);
• Basic knowledge of RAS (Romanian Accounting Standards) and IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards);
• Experience in reporting area for minimum 6 months;
• Fluent business English (both communication and writing);
• Analytical thinking, discipline, results driven;
• Open personality, customer orientated behavior.
• Prepare, under supervision, financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, cash flows) in accordance with IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) based on statutory trial balance, for allocated client portfolio;
• Provide other ad-hoc reports as required by clients;
• Meet the deadlines required.