NETWORK PERFORMANCE ANALYST
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Camusat RomTelecomunicatii active.
Vezi toate job-urile NETWORK PERFORMANCE ANALYST active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Cerinte
To support our quick business lines expansion and our constant growth in projects and clients, we are looking for a Network Performance Analyst for our Global Network Operations Center. Network Performance Analyst will help us with the analysis of the network performance, development, implementation and customization of quality performance indicators. He/She will be responsible for conducting high level troubleshooting on the solutions installed on site, comparing the sizing expectations with the on-site performance indicators and offering out of the box solutions that will increase site performance.
The Network Performance Analyst will report directly to the gNOC Manager and will collaborate with our colleagues and clients at Group level. They will be exposed to the latest telecommunication and software technologies and an expanding international environment.
• Identify ways of improvement and concerns in the network and in the operational areas and provide appropriate action plans.
• Develop and implement performance metrics in order to improve the site operational efficiency.
• Perform near real-time data gathering and Network quality/performance indicator monitoring
• Perform Network performance/quality indicator trending
• Identify early warning of service impacting issues
• Engage relevant resources to perform expert analysis and provide recommendations
• Provide periodical reports
• Actively address issues before they escalate into major operational concerns
• Analyze root causes of network issues and recommend corrective actions.
• Maintain documentation for problem identification, definition and solving procedures.
• Suggest new techniques and technologies to meet the network performance goals.
• Provide optimal solutions to achieve operational and financial goals.
• Offering implementation support for technical power solutions based on different technologies like generators, batteries, solar, wind and hybrid power systems
• Remote support for installation and commissioning (solar, hybrid applications)
• Review and recommend improvements for processes in order to increase customer service levels and reduce operational risks
• Identify skill gaps and provide appropriate trainings to resources.
• BS/MS degree, preferable in energy, telecom, mechanical, computer science, automation or electronic field
• Relevant experience in working with hybrid and off-grid systems, like: off-grid photovoltaic applications, regulators (PWM, MPPT), converters, rectifier, inverters and 48Vdc nominal system voltage, generators, Ethernet and GSM modems, batteries systems (OPzS, OpzV, AGM and Li-Ion batteries), mini grid solutions, LV/MV grid-connected power systems
• Basic knowledge with IP networking, protocols (SNMP, SMTP), technologies (Sharepoint, WEB), data bases structures
• Distinguishers: knowledge within OSS domain (umbrella systems, NMS/EMS) and Remedy type platforms
• Team-oriented and good cooperation abilities
• Responsible, aware and oriented towards high quality results
• Good level of communication in English; French language is a plus
• Availability for travelling ~5% of the time
• Motivating salary
• Performance bonuses
• Opportunity to work in major innovative industrial projects
• Performance-based career and development opportunities
• International environment
• Benefits package (medical pass, transportation, wellness etc.)