Jr. Online Support Specialist - Spanish and English, part time
At Ipsos we are passionately curious about people, markets, brands and society. We deliver information and analysis that makes our complex world easier and faster to navigate and inspires our clients to make smarter decisions. We believe that our work is important. Security, Simplicity, Speed and Substance applies to everything we do.
If you want to join our team, please visit our Hipo employer profile to discover more job opportunities.
- Advanced Spanish language skills (especially written communication);
- Good knowledge of English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, Internet, E-mail);
- Client orientation;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Logical thinking and initiative.
- Communicates by e-mail and through social media (FB) with survey respondents from Spain;
- Investigates complaints, alerts the responsible departments and collaborates efficiently to reach a satisfying resolution for the respondent;
- Monitors community content (quick polls, comments) posted by members;
- Updates the database according to requests;
- Provides relevant feedback to other teams with the aim to trigger process improvements
- Draws up monthly reports in order to monitor his/her support activities, as well as those related to the communication with the respondents.
- Excellent career opportunities within a multinational company;
- Young and dynamic working environment.
Working schedule: part-time
- 4 hrs. / day, 20 hrs./week