Senior Java Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Gracel HR active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Java Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Gracel Business Solutions is a Brasov based recruitment agency. Our services include Executive search, White-collar technical recruitment, Recruitment for service providers and HR consulting. Most of our clients are multinational companies, both manufacturers and service providersCerinte
• 4+ years hands-on development experience. Use of frameworks and knowledge of MVC design patterns highly desirable
• Database knowledge and experience of working with products such as: MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL;
• Experience of working with “NoSQL” solutions such as MongoDB and Cassandra
• Understanding of data models and data access architecture and optimization
• Strong understanding of multi-tier web architectures, and OO design patterns and concepts
• Understanding of server side software, scalability, performance, and reliability
• A sound understanding of HTTP and REST-style web services is required
• Must demonstrate organization/communication skills
• Experience with code management such as Git, SVN or CVS
• Experience with configuration and build management and deployment using tools such as
• Puppet/ Heroku/Docker, Ant/Maven/STB, Hudson/Jenkins
• Solid knowledge in continuous integration and deployment.
• Basic knowledge of Linux and Windows systems administration.
• Basic knowledge of networking
• Experience with agile software development tools.
This is a senior level developer role that is expected to provide coverage over disparate development processes and help guide decisions on technical strategy, architecture, tools and utilities. This is a hands-on engineering position that requires expert level proficiency in Java development technologies including back end frameworks, front end scripting and libraries, and code management and deployment. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about front end coding as well as back end coding and be familiar with the latest trends in modern web development.
• Development of new and existing Java based applications from conceptualization to launch, using cutting-edge techniques, tools, and utilities
• Partner with cross-functional teams to define new product requirements, features, and functionality
• Conceive, review and contribute to technical solutions and architectural decisions and feature specifications, both from a functional and technical standpoint
• Provide post-development maintenance for applications: defects and incidents solving
• Mentor team members by providing knowledge and expertise, sharing best practices
• Flexible working time;
• Possibility to work from home;
• Lunch tickets;
• Health and life insurance;
• Private pension;
• Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
• Trainings (technical, soft skills, business);
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation;
• Fitness centers discounts;
• Sports activities & other company events;
• Chair Massage;
• Free Bookster account;
• and…fresh orange juice, free coffee, fresh fruits.