Junior SAP ABAP Developer
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• Mandatory German language skills;
• Availability for travel up to full time;
• Financial area background; technical skills;
• Preferable: experience in SAP ABAP Development;
• Good understanding of OOP;
• Nice to have: SAP HANA / SAP FIORI basic know-how or knowledge of at least one SAP module;
• Innovative approach; excellent communications with clients and peer consultants.
• After the initial training and induction period, you will assist our clients in the development of future software solutions and successful implementations of our tools together with an experienced project team;
• Consistently write, translate and code software programs and applications according to specifications;
• Prepare the documentation of program requirements, specifications and user manuals;
• You will be part of a diverse, highly talented, multi-disciplinary team, solving some of the most future-focused problems in the SAP ecosystem.