Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KEPLER-ROMINFO SA active.
Vezi toate job-urile AS400 Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
- You have experience in full SDLC required: user requirements gathering, application/system analysis and design, development and deployment;
- You have minimum 2 years experience on OS400 / System 36; RPG, ILE-RPG, RPG/400, RPG36, OCL, CL, embedded and Dynamic SQL, QUERY/400, RLU, DFU, SQL/400, Data Base Utility (DBU 5.0);
- You have experience in the AS400 Turnover change management process would be good or similar deployment tools (Aldon).
- Develop and support custom / bespoke iSeries programs with primary alignment to Listed Systems group;
- Assist with 3th level support of the operation, testing, enhancement of the custom application and its impact capacity process;
- To gain an understanding of finance and accounting roles and data flow within the Technology group;
- Ownership and accountability. Applicant will collaborate, execute task assignments on the sprint, Global initiatives within the Listed Systems;
- Provide application support Level 3 on in house application (in/out of office hours) and iSeries batch processing;
- Bespoke programming of reports for different offices or business lines around the various data files using SQL, ILE RPG, Free format RPG, CLLE, (Xml and Java 20%) etc.;