AR Credit Officer with Polish/Hungarian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Temps active
View all jobs AR Credit Officer with Polish/Hungarian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
To join our team, you will need:
• Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy
• 1 to 2 years’ experience as a AR Credit Officer in business to business collections environment
• SAP AR experience
• Account Reconciliation and Complex Customer Payment Allocation
• Stop Credit and Terms -Exposure Management
• Exposure to OTC /OTR Processes, Dunning and Debt Recovery Processes, Solvency and Risk
Knowledge & Skills:
• Accurate numeracy skills, Debt Analyst skills and understanding of Credit Management Lifecycle
• Good knowledge of Collateral and Security tools
• Intermediate computer literacy skills. Intermediate background in SAP and basic Excel skills a plus
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
• English - verbal and written communication at a professional level
• Good problem solving and time management capabilities
• Strong Service Ethic
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
• Undertake all required day to day activities of an assigned portfolio of accounts to ensure Collection targets are reliably and consistently met. Day to day activities include responding to customer queries; inbound telephone calls; outbound telephone calls; problem resolution on behalf of customers; negotiation of extensions of time to pay where appropriate; account reconciliation; monitor the security/collateral files; assess client’s financial status and monitor existing customer credit line and call out for risks and opportunities; order release; set up payment plans;
• Assist to collect and prepare collection reports on weekly basis and evaluate process and measure efficiency of all portfolios and forecast all monthly collection objectives.
• Maintains the privacy of customer information and the security of all records
• Where delegated, exercise a decision-making capacity to place customers on, or remove them from, Stop Credit. Where delegation is exercised, justification for decision must be complete, appropriate and documented in accord with procedures. Where not delegated, any escalations should be complete, appropriate and contain a justified recommendation.
• Identify potential Bad and doubtful debts within customer portfolio or other potential operational risks or non-compliant activities and escalate in designated appropriate manner. As well, manage 3rd party collection agencies and prepare information for Legal
• Perform analysis to determine and approve Credit Limits for all customers using in-house tools as well as external information to link business requirements with risk exposure
• Risk exposure analysis on existing receivable portfolio, as well as future sales
(according to the country and customer portfolio split).
• Management of Blocked orders: release, reporting and communication towards business and customers alike.
• Create/review processes and responsible for updating them according to the agreed calendar or as needed.
• Focus on achieving the SLA and KPI while delivering process excellence
• Prepare monthly financial reports and provide collections input to the internal departments
• Builds & maintains long-term relationships with customers & key stakeholders.
• Ensures adherence to Sarbanes-Oxley & other guidelines and supports internal & external audits.