Trainee Academy Program - join our battle to protect our customers from Cybercrime
Dell Secureworks is a global leader in providing intelligence-driven information security solutions. We play an important role, as no organization in the world is immune from cyber attacks and the nature of the attack is changing every day.Requirements
- You are passionate about IT and Networking industry
- You want to develop your Information Security skills
- You are analytical and security focused
- You like to spot trends and big picture
- You have prioritization skills, sense of urgency
- You communicate well to build relationship and trust
- You are fluent in English.
- You can be either an employee who is willing to make his entrance in IT field- with a Basic knowledge of IT Security, or a fresh graduate / final year student. The mandatory requirement is to have passion for IT and determination to work your way up!
- Any IT certifications are a plus (CCNA, CompTIA Security+)
Are you interested to start a career in Information Security? Then Dell Secureworks is where you want to start!
We are looking for passionate people that want to join our battle to protect our customers from Cybercrime.
In this role you will be given a chance to learn from professionals that focus on providing the best cybersecurity services for the our clients. You will enjoy a multicultural, diverse and dynamic experience, having the possibility to become a Security Analyst.
The first 1,5 month of the training period will have regular business hours schedule (8 h/day). The Security Analyst role implies a rotating shift schedule iincluding night shifts).
Your core focus will be:
- Learn what security operations mean for all the SOC roles (InfoSec, Vulnerability Management, Penetration Testing, Security Risk Management, Data Loss Prevention)
- Get accustomed with some of the most complex security systems deployed on the customers served in Secureworks Romania
- Learn the Secureworks culture and meet our local and global specialists
Why work with us?
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.