Process Development Engineer
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- education: Bachelor degree, with a technical major
- experience: 3-10 years of experience and exposure to industrial environment
- others: flexibility, dynamic person, both results and process oriented, independence with a ‘hand-on” initiative
- English medium level
- follow established engineering principles to determine the sequence of steps or processes required to fabricate and assemble products that meet the organization’s standards of quality and cost.
- support in technical product development by identifying potential specification for improvements.
- analyze product specifications, parts drawings, and other engineering data to develop new production processes, estimate time requirements for each step, and prepares operation sheets.
- analyze existing production processes and develop recommendations for changes to working methods or operation sequences that will minimize risks, costs, and wastage; increase yields and productivity; and improve the quality and consistency of final products.
We offer the benefit of a multicultural and passionate team, professional development opportunities !
The company offers a relocation package.